[返回中华精品首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[坛主管理]

孤星 晨光

送交者: 東方聖人[♂☆★★天下为公★★☆♂] 于 2022-12-04 23:35 已读 400 次  

東方聖人的个人频道

+关注

回答: 英文诗 Lonely Planet 由 東方聖人 于 2022-12-04 23:30

孤星

Slow slow death, and silent emptiness,
死亡徐徐,静谧空旷,
No trace of sensitivity.
感受杳无痕迹。
When all sounds went out of the window,
万籁飞出彼窗,
What do we come up with?
吾侪悉以从欤?
When all beautifulness went out of the window,
诸美飞出彼窗,
What are we left over with?
吾侪何以剩欤?
When all betrayals went out of the window,
所有背信弃义飞出彼窗,
What do we keep hoping for?
吾侪希冀剩欤?
The born shepherd and penniless man,
彼牧人身无分文,衣衫褴褛,
Stood up from the coffin.
从棺木中挺然起身。
Was he betrayed by God,
彼为天帝所弃欤?
Or was God betrayed by him?
抑或天帝为彼所弃?
For the hope we don't have anymore,
吾侪无所希冀,
For vagrancy we don't get lost any more,
浪迹江湖,无复迷路,
Where is my poetry spirit?
吾之诗魂焉在?
My poem holds no meaning. My work delivers no result.
吾诗悉以为存?吾之劳而无获欤。
喜欢東方聖人朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!

内容来自网友分享,若违规或者侵犯您的权益,请联系我们

所有跟帖:   ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )


用户名: 密码: [--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画


     图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主前期社区热帖:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...



[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 创建您的定制新论坛频道 ] [ Contact us ]